This is one of the most famous cities of the US. This huge city is called the entertainment capital of the world because it is filled with hotels theaters casinos, shops and everything you can imagine. It is mostly known for being a place that offers amazing shows and great parties.
However most people limit their visit to these places and forget about all of the fun stuff that the surrounding desert has to offer. If you take the time to check out your options you will see how much more fun your vacation can be.
Read about these 5 adventures around Las Vegas:
1. Desert ATV Tours – there is not much explaining to do here. This is just an extremely exciting adventure on an all terrain vehicle along the dessert, around the city. The tours last from one to two hours and you are taken along trails in the middle of dunes.
2. Horseback riding – there are several companies that offer a horseback tour to Eldorado Canyon and to see the beautiful Colorado river. This is a relaxed, scenic ride where you will be able to enjoy the beauties of the desert for a couple of hours.
3. Sky diving – this is something for all of the adrenaline lovers out there! You can experience what it feels to jump off an airplane. You don’t need to have any experience or previous training. Aside of the adrenaline rush you get amazing views of the beauties of Nevada.
4. Dune Buggy – this is yet another option you get if you want to explore the surrounding desert. This is an off road adventure in the dunes. You get a couple of options, there are fast and fun rides, as well as scenic and slower tours.
5. Hoover Dam Kayak – it is a different kind of adventure. It is pretty relaxed actually but very scenic and fun. If you decide to go on one of these don’t forget to bring your bathing suit, because you can leap from the canyons into the water or spend some time at the hot springs.
Another great thing about Las Vegas is that it is so popular that you can find great prices for flights. So stop thinking about it and dare to do something different when you travel to Las Vegas.