South America is a land of wonders and mystery. It’s a place with such varied cultures and natural beauties to check out. Adventurers, nature lovers, luxury junkies and everyone in between will find something that they will enjoy.
5 Must Visit Countries in South America:
1. Perú – Peru is home to what remains of one of the most influential ancient cultures that have ever existed. They are mostly known around the world for the architectural wonder that is Machu Picchu. But there’s lots more to see.
2. Chile – It is a really narrow and stretch country. Chile is a trip of land caught between the Andes and the Pacific Ocean. Part of its territory once belonged to the Inca Empire. In it you can find the famous Atacama Desert, Torres del Paine and many more.
3. Venezuela – If you go further to the north you will be able to find Venezuela. Among its many attractions you can find the gorgeous angel falls, the sand dunes ode Los Medanos, isla margarita and many more.
4. Brazil – I don’t think that there is much that I can say about Brazil that you don’t know. This huge South American country is famous around the world for the Amazon, the local wildlife, its beaches and the carnival.
5. Ecuador – Ecuador is a country where many cities have been declared world Heritage Sites by UNESCO. I guess you can imagine that this makes it a very interesting place to visit.