Japan, as many other countries around the world has a wide diversity of things to offer for tourists. This country in Asia is home to a unique, ancient culture and all of the buildings, clothing and other manifestations that may come with it. There are many fantastic places to visit in Japan that can guarantee a great vacation in this mystic place. If you plan on visiting here are some saving tips for travellers.
Here are 5 places to visit in Japan:
Japan has tons of places opened to tourists that are centuries old. It is a country with so many important places that it has over 10 Human Heritage Sites. There are castles, traditional houses, monuments, Temples, Gardens and National Parks.
1. Horyuji Temple – The world’s oldest wooden structure.
2. Himeji Castle – A beautiful example of a Japanese castle.
3. Hiroshima Genbaku Dome – The only remaining structure of central Hiroshima after the bomb.
4. Itsukushima Shrine – One of the most beautiful shrines of the country.
5. Iwami Ginzan Silver Mine – What used to be a silver mine in the mountains of Shimane.