This province of Canada is very popular among travelers because of the variety of attractions. There are tons of places to visit in Ontario. It is the most populous province of Canada and home to the nation’s capital city.
Here is a list of 5 great places to visit in Ontario:
1. Niagara Falls – This is one of the most recognized attractions of Ontario in the world. These gorgeous waterfalls are some of the best examples of how incredibly powerful and beautiful water can be.
2. Algonquin Provincial Park – This is a beautiful territory of 7,800 square miles where you can find lakes and forests that are home to bears wolves and many other interesting animal species.
3. Muskoka and Georgian Bay – Here you will see pine forests, blue waters, and clear skies everywhere you look! Spending summer in Muskoka is one of the best things to do for families in the area.
4. Ottawa – This is the capital city of Canada and you can’t visit the country without spending some time in it. In it you can find gorgeous buildings, museums, art galleries and much more.
5. Thousand Islands – You can find tons of small islands along the St. Lawrence River. It is a great place for travelers that enjoy swimming, boat tours and scuba diving.